Welcome! Before we get into the nitty gritty, first thing first, here are a few rules. After all, I don’t want you to waste your time going through my site only to realize we can’t actually write together.
- Be over 18. I won’t bend on this. I’ll play characters as young as 16 (since that’s legal age where I grew up) but you the writer must be at least 18.
- Be mature. No passive aggressive comments, no rage quits, no childish fits. Keep the drama in the story.
- Understand that real life will always come first. There will be delays. I work, take classes, and have my freelance job on the side. In other words, I’m busy pretty often. When I have a few slow days, I’ll reply often, sometimes within 15 minutes. But when things get busy, delays can go from a day or two to, on a hopefully rare occassion, upwards of a week. While I invite you to give me a nudge if it’s been a few days, please be understanding.
- Don’t be racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic. While we might play in a scene, setting, or with characters where this will come into play, I won’t accept it out of character.
- Communicate! If you have a specific idea or scene you want to include, specific kinks you do or do not want, aren’t sure how to reply to a post and need suggestions or for me to redo/make my post longer, I’ll be more than happy to do so! You just have to be clear.